Sunday, September 11, 2005

Inside Your Heaven Review!

Inside Your Heaven (Single) Review



OK, I've been kinda busy with school and all that stuff.

Anyway, Carrie's single was released like months ago (ok June 14th) and now I'm finally doing a review.

Inside Your Heaven:
Ok, those who frequent CF.com (carriefans.com) will know I never liked this song. I never liked it, although thanks to her considerable talent Carrie saves it somewhat. Not only do I not like IYH (and poor Bo Bice had to record this crap too), Carrie's version is extremely rangy with many key changes which really tests her vocal abilities, which of course she passes with flying colors. I certainly do hope her album will come out soon so this song won't be her "signature".

Independence Day:
I really love Martina's Indenpendece Day. To me, Martina is THE female country singer, no one comes close, except maybe LeAnn Rimes. Carrie has certainly chosen a great singer to look up to. Carrie isnt as flawless as Martina (she does have slight problems with the lower range), but when she hits the big glory notes (LET FREEDOM RING!) I go OMG! Perhaps as good as Martina! I certainly hope she gets some vocal coaching. It's amazing she sounds so great without any formal training. Can you imagine how she'll sound like if she got some professional tips?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home