Monday, April 10, 2006

Carrie wins 2 awards at CMT awards




our girl just won 2 CMT awards, for Breakthrough Video of the Year and Female Video of the year. Just as I predicted. Brad Paisley's "When I Get Where I'm Going" was just too deserving and congrats to him as well.

Her first acceptance speech:
"This is my very first acceptance speech, so I made a list. First of all, thank you fans so much for voting for me again. You have no idea what it means to me."

Second one:
"I have the best fans in the universe," she said. "Thank you so much, everybody who voted for me. You don't know what it means to me to know I have that kind of support. All the other ladies in the category, I idolize you guys, so this is just amazing. Everybody in the country music industry has been so awesome to me. My mind is just blown by how nice everyone has been and how everyone's opened their arms to me and just been so great."

Congrats Carrie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulatons Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we have to wait a whole month for the ACMAs!!!!!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home