Saturday, March 25, 2006

CARRIE UNDERWOOD'S CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH THE STRANGE KIND

(from gactv.com)

When you have millions of fans, chances are at least one or two of them are going to be a little strange. Carrie Underwood--whose trip to the top has been a rocket ride, tells X Radio she's met some of those odd fans. “Ah, I’ve had a few strange encounters, yeah. Man, this is funny. A big group of guys were going out to a minister’s bachelor party--and yeah, I don’t know what they were gonna go do. But they stopped me and they were like, ‘Oh, you’re Carrie Underwood,’ and I said, ‘Yeah.’

And this guy says, ‘Can I have your autograph?’ and I said, ‘Well I don’t have anything on me.’ And he pulls out his little pocket Bible and wants me to sign it and I was like, ‘Ah, you want me to sign your Bible?’ And he was like, ‘Yeah, yeah.’ So I was like, ‘Where are the notes pages?’ because they put the little notes pages in the back. So I figured that God wouldn’t hate me if I did that," she laughs.

"So I signed his little notes page and then one of the members in the group called me Kelly, so that just topped it all off. That was weird. And there’s plenty more that I could come up with," she smiles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog. I clicked on a link from cf...I don't even remember what I was looking for now because I have been reading stuff on here for like an hour. Some very nice reviews.
Thanks,
neenie from cf

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home