Monday, October 10, 2005

Ramblings on "Jesus Take the Wheel"

I'm totally in love with this song! Carrie is awesome on this song... So full of emotion, and the lyrics are so meaningful!

This is the chorus:

Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on

Isn't it amazing that a young girl like Carrie has decided to sing such a meaningful song? It really is gutsy on her part. To be honest, if I were in her position I may have balked at doing such a thing. I'm a Christian and I'm glad that she has decided to share her faith with others in such a great song. It's great that youngsters have someone like Carrie to look up to. Even for people like me who are around Carrie's age, even for those older, its a great message for all.

On American Idol, I rooted for her as she was such a great singer and a beautiful girl.
After American Idol, after reading more about her through carriefans.com, I loved her for being such a genuine, humble and down-to-earth girl.
And now? Seeing she will be releasing a song like Jesus Take the Wheel, she has earned my respect. Kudos to Miss Carrie Underwood. And thank you God for blessing me with this chance to watch and listen to this wonderful angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home